Arthur Cox LLP is one of Ireland’s leading law firms. They are an “all-island” firm with offices in Dublin and Belfast. They also have offices in London, New York, and San Francisco.
The firm’s practice encompasses all aspects of Irish corporate and business law, providing a comprehensive service to an international client base ranging from established global leaders and multinational organisations to government agencies and statutory bodies, public and private companies, banks and financial institutions to new players in emerging industry sectors.
Did you know?
Arthur Cox has won numerous national and international awards for both their legal services and their workplace.
Arthur Cox was awarded “Ireland Law Firm of the Year” at the 2022 IFLR Europe Awards; recognised as “Ireland Law Firm of the Year” at Who’s Who legal Awards 2022; announced as the winner of the “Green Professional Services Award 2022”; awarded “International Firm of the Year” at the 2021 Legal Business Awards; recognised in Accenture’s inaugural “Outside Counsel Diversity Awards 2021”; awarded “Firm of the Year” at the 2021 European Women in Business Law Awards; recognised as “Best National Firm for Minority Women Lawyers 2020” at Women in Business Law Awards Europe and received “Outstanding Company 2020” at The Galas LGBT+ Awards.
Being a Sustainable Business is one of the key focuses of Arthur Cox’s strategy for the future. They have a proud history of engaging in meaningful activities that benefit people, communities and other stakeholders. They understand that sustainability is a journey not just for them, but for all businesses today. Their clients are at various stages of their own Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) journeys, and the dedicated multi-disciplinary ESG lawyers work seamlessly together to assist clients with the identification and integration of ESG priorities at all levels of their business.
In 2022, they published their second Annual Sustainable Business Impact Report, which provides context for many of their Sustainable Business programme activities with some of the history behind them as well as reporting on their activities and partnerships over the past year, mapped across the four internationally-recognised core dimensions of a sustainable business programme: Community, Workplace, Marketplace and the Environment. You can read more on their Sustainable Business programme and annual report here.
Arthur Cox has been a member of ISEA for over 15 years. A large part of Arthur Cox’s practice is based on cross-border transactions and cases, and assisting clients from all over the world. Being a member of ISEA has allowed Arthur Cox to stay networked with businesses working from Spain into Ireland and Ireland into Spain. Their experience involving Spanish entities include:
- Advising Anytech365, a leading European IT Security and Support company, on its acquisition by DUET Acquisition Corp.
- Advising National Broadband Ireland (NBI) on the sale by Oak Hill Advisors and Twin Point Capital and certain minority shareholders of an 80% shareholding in NBI to Asterion Industrial Partners.
- Advising Cellnex Telecom, SA, Spain-based infrastructure operator for wireless telecommunication, on its acquisition of Cignal Infrastructure Limited.
- Advising Grupo Cafento, Spain-based manufacturer and distributor of coffee, on its acquisition of a majority stake in Java Republic Limited.
- Advising Natury Energy Group, Spain-based company focused on the supply, commercialisation and distribution of natural gas and electricity, on its acquisition of Vayu Energy.
#ArthurCox #ISEA #ISEAMembers #Partnership #IrelandSpain