CERAMICA INNOVA V
1ST & 5th February 2016
RED DE INSTITUTOS TECHNOLOGICOS DE LA COMUNIDAD,
VALENCIANA REDIT ASOCIACION
Enterprise Europe Network
Feria de Valencia, Valencia, Spain
The 5th edition of Cerámica Innova will take place in Valencia, from 1st to 5th February 2016. Cerámica Innova is a networking event aimed to connect international companies and Organizations with Spanish companies, long- and high-experienced in engineering, logistics and manufacturing processes, mainly on the CERAMICS SECTOR. However it can also be interesting for organizations on HABITAT, CONSTRUCTION, ARCHITECTURE and other.
We will put 40 product manufacturers, engineering and R&D experienced project partners at the disposal of your clients to discuss collaboration opportunities, under the supervision and with the technical support of experts from our Ceramics Technology Institute (ITC).
The main activities that will be held are:
– Presentation of results obtained from European projects ready to be transferred to the market.
– Presentation of innovative products, services and technologies in the market ready to be applied in the industries.
– Exhibition of technological innovations and opportunities to collaborate with partners worldwide.
– Bilateral meetings organized according to the previously specified interests of each participant.
– Visit to the three highlighted international fairs: Wood and Furniture (MADERALIA)
Habitat (HABITAT) & Ceramics (CEVISAMA).
Foreign participants may avail of discounted/free accommodation.
If you would like more information and would like to attend this event, please contact email@example.com.