Ireland is a country with great business opportunities.
Thanks to its commercial activity, every year Ireland is a European and international nerve center with dozens of fairs and congresses from numerous sectors.
Here we detail the most relevant events that will take place in Ireland during the last months of 2019.
The most relevant fairs and events in Ireland, by month
- Global Investment Forum Dublin. September 3-4. Economy, investments, pension plans and many other topics will be addressed in this annual forum.
- Food & Drink Business Conference and Exhibition and Food, Retail & Hospitality. September 5. The biggest event for professionals in Ireland’s food industry.
- The Wedding & Honeymoon Show. September 7-8. The meeting point between the wedding industry and honeymoon tourism and couples about to be married.
- Women in Tech Dublin. September 12-13. More than a thousand leaders and professionals will meet to discuss technology in an inclusive and diverse environment, led by women.
- Galway Tattoo Show. September 14-15. Globally and locally recognized tattoo artists will meet in Galway to commemorate the art of tattooing.
- ECOC Exhibition. September 23-25. Meeting point for professionals in the most important fiber optic technology communication industry in Europe.
- International Computer Security Symposium (COSAC) and the SABSA World Congress. September 29-October 3. Information security professionals will discuss in a provider-free environment, only nurtured with experiences.
- SRECON Europe, Middle East & Africa. October 2-4. Meeting of engineers who deeply care about site reliability, systems engineering and work with complex systems distributed to scale.
- Architecture & Building Expo. October 4-5. Meeting point for architects and other construction professionals in the country, where the annual conference of the Royal Institute of the Architects of Ireland (RIAI) is held.
- Pregnancy & Baby Fair Dublin. October 5-6. The largest fair in Ireland that brings together all brands and products related to pregnancy and baby.
- International Conference on Food and Beverages Packaging. October 7-8. This year, this international fair on food and beverage packaging has as its central theme the optimization of food packaging through new technologies.
- Over 50s Show Dublin. October 18-19. Educational, informative and optimistic event, with the organization of various activities, aimed at people over their 50s.
- Professional Beauty. October 20-21. The largest professional beauty and spa fair in Ireland.
- Ireland International Conference on Education. October 22-24. With a biannual periodicity (April and October), this conference for professionals related to the educational sector will be devoted to the advancement in theory and practice in education.
- ALSD International. October 28-29. The only event in Europe dedicated to the Premium and Hospitality seating sector, where specialists will share their experiences to maximize the profitability of event spaces, such as stadiums.
- Dublin Book Festival. November 14-17. Authors, publishers and readers will meet in Dublin city in a close, festive and accessible environment in which the passion for reading and writing will be shared.
- Whiskey Live Dublin. November 22-23. Meeting point for Irish whiskey lovers, where people can taste different types and brands of this distillate.
- Taste of Dublin. November 28-December 1. Four full days for eating, drinking and enjoying the best Irish cuisine.
- Gifted – The Contemporary Craft & Design Fair. December 4-8. The most important craft and design products exhibition in the country.
With this review of the most important events of the upcoming months, we warn you that the return of the summer holidays promises.